Friday, January 1, 2016

Naia 3 Sky View Airport Lounge Review

I've been traveling for quite a while now but I've only experienced staying in an airport lounge for FREE this year, all thanks to my Citibank PremierMiles card :) 

I've been a Citibank PremierMiles cardholder for years and I chose to open a credit card to gain miles every time I purchase something but for some reason I never thought of trying the airport lounge in the past. Upon discovering FREE use of facilities and food/drinks, I regret not maximizing my credit card's major perks!  

Note: this is not a sponsored post! Just sharing my personal experience on the lounge located at Naia terminal 3. 

The Sky View Lounge is located at the 3rd floor, departure area in Naia Terminal 3. You need to finish processing all your documents, check-in bags, boarding pass, immigration, and security checks before entering the Sky View Lounge

Sky View Lounge is an ideal place for businessmen, families, and of course budget travelers like me because everything here is for FREE if you have either a Priority Pass, a Citibank PremierMiles, Citibank Platinum Card, Citigold Card or other partner credit card companies which I am not so familiar with (better check first if your card has this perk).
Upon entry, you need to present your accredited credit card and boarding pass to the receptionist. One card entitles entry for you and another guest. The receptionist will issue a receipt and he/she will provide you details on the number of hours you can stay and of course, Wifi password! :) Then, enjoy the complimentary food, drinks, and use of other facilities!
The lounge is small but clean and cozy. Sky View Lounge offers bite size pastries, coffee,  and tea.

They also offer pica-pica food such as Fish Fillet with tartar sauce, Chicken, and Arroz Caldo or Filipino Congee.
There's unlimited drinks and booze (beer and hard drinks) but make sure not to drink too much alcohol because intoxicated passengers are not allowed inside the plane so keep it to a minimum ;)
They have shower rooms as well in case you want to freshen up before your flight!
They provide towels, shampoo, and soap for your convenience.
The lounge is simple and straightforward. Sky View Lounge offers additional comfort and convenience for travelers. Nothing fancy and I think it serves its purpose! We were able to save few hundreds for airport food because of the lounge access. 

I recommend to inquire and/or avail credit cards with Citibank or any other cards offering travel perks aside from miles especially if you're a frequent traveler. These cards are usually not limited to Manila's lounge access but also selected countries abroad--e.g. Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Canada, India, Malaysia, Maldives, Oman, UAE and UK (but again this is specific to Citibank partnership).

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Wow the facilities seems to be really amazing and attractive. Hope so that I will also be able to enjoy these facilities soon in my next travel trip that I m planning with the help of my friend and a detailed China Road Map.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Pls. visit the Philippines too! :)

      Delete
  2. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tin! You really nailed! Thank you so much for the tip! Thank you so much for the help! Now, I now know a place to stay near Manila airport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great information! For everyone who need to know about price of Naia airport transfer, please contact with GoAsiaDayTrip - the most trusted airport transfer and day tour company in Southeast Asia.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...