Saturday, January 3, 2015

FAQ and Contacts

WHY TRAVEL?

When I ask people what they want to do in their life they would always say to travel the world, but most often than not they fail to pursue their happiness or dreams because of excuses and fears. Usually, the norm is to study hard, work hard for half of your life, retire, then travel the world. I say, we only have one life so we have to make it worthwhile.

Some people travel for their goals, some travel to escape the stressful life, but some travel for learning and experience. These are also my reasons but my biggest WHY is to inspire people to dream big, purse their dreams and travel while they are young. 
According to an inspirational writer, Jeff Goins, “your youth is a time of total empowerment and during early adulthood, your worldview is still being formed. It’s important to steward this time — to give yourself opportunities to grow. A good way to do that is to travel”.

Travel while you’re at the peak of your good health.

Travel while you still have reasonable control over the things you have right now.

Travel to experience freedom, independence, and happiness.

Travel to gain insight and re-apply it to your everyday life.

Travel to have a sense of how the world works by seeing it for yourself.

Travel like a boss.

What/who inspired me to travel?

My travel-spiration is my friend from the graduate school in DLSU Marketing. She was my first groupmate on my first day of school and her name is Cyreen Bautista. She's a very good friend, artistic, and go getter type of person. She inspired me to travel at least once a year because I felt her happiness while she was sharing her travel experiences. Go check my blog post dedicated to my dear friend here.

Why Tinco was here?

Tinco was here is my way of imprinting and tracking my travels from one location to another. It’s like the old school woodcarving or vandalism but instead, I leave my mark or seal of experience virtually :).
Why “like a boss”?

When 9gag.com was at its peak of popularity, “like a boss” is one of the many trolling phrases that became well known. I adopted this phrase just because it sounded cool haha.

Then I googled the meaning of “like a boss” and it says that it’s a simile and it means “doing something awesome”. In my case, awesome = traveling on a shoestring budget!

What do you blog about?

I share about my local and international travels.

I share my itineraries, my budget, and directions.

I share how I save up for my travel fund.

I share my personal tips a.k.a strategies to cut your cost (blogged especially for the price sensitive market haha!)

I share about the food I ate in a quaint restaurant.

I share about travel gadgets and latest buys.

I share about activities to do fit for friends, family, or with kids.

And I share about my experiences to the whole www (world wide web) to encourage and inspire more people to travel often because it will not cost you an arm or a leg. YOU CAN TRAVEL IF YOU REALLY WANT TO!

Contact Me!

If you want to collaborate with me, use my photographs, or you want me to write a review about your product or service related to travel and adventure then please feel free to drop me an email at kristineco_08@yahoo.com :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love how detailed your blog is, especially the itineraries and budgets. It's definitely very helpful to readers. So keep up the good work.

    Here's to the new year and more travels to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lou-Ann, awww THANK YOU!!!! and Happy New Year as well! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...