Saturday, January 3, 2015

About TinCo

Hi! I’m Kristine Co from the Philippines and people call me Tin or TinCo

Never stop learning.
In college, I took up BS-Educational Psychology in DLSU and then right after graduation, I took MS-Marketing for masters and FINALLY graduated last June 2016 (YEEEEY!) after battling my love-hate relationship of being a part-time student (I hate early morning Saturday classes). 

Life in a nutshell.
I worked in a multi-national company as a Marketer for many years and then recently took a leap of faith to pursue my Passion Project/s :) I am now engaged to my long time partner and we're still exploring and conquering the world together one country at a time :)

Blog backstory.
I started blogging in 2012 when I turned 23 and felt that I experienced my “early” quarter-life crisis.

Do you know the feeling when all of a sudden your current life became pointless and that you don’t know where to start or what to do now? I felt the same. And my newfound love for traveling and blogging was born out of this circumstance.

Right now, I am enjoying my 20-something exploration stage in my life. I try my best to embrace and initiate change and try my very best to do all the things I want to do in life—to TRAVEL…A LOT! :)


I have had all kinds of crazy adventures during my trips. I met a lot of cool people along the way, tasted authentic food and drinks, saw breath-taking views, and became addicted to the feeling of travelling over and over again. These are precisely my reasons why I love travelling and I’d like to share to you my thoughts and experiences through this blog.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...