Thursday, August 16, 2012

The JUAN I Really Love!!!

It's the time of the year where we hoard tickets (again) thanks to my best budget friendly airline...tandadaaaaan! Cebu Pacific! :)

Last night..or should I say awhile ago as in 3:00 am in the morning I couldn't sleep because something was bothering me. Good thing I didn't sleep because sakto lang when Cebu Pacific released their much awaited piso fare!!!

I WENT GAGA OVER THE TICKETS LITERALLY! hahaha And I can't wait till next year for our booked trips. It's surprisingly very cheap this time and probably THE CHEAPEST EVER TICKET I GOT because we were able to get tickets for the following:

South Korea- Php 1,927
Taiwan- Php 970
Shanghai- Php 1,494
Dipolog- Php 779

NOTE: Rate is for BACK AND FORTH ALL IN for 1 adult.

You see, I always tell my friends my golden rule which I included in my previous post "BE PATIENT and wait for a promo flight" because it will automatically cut down your expenses so you can spend it to other things like shopping and food trip!

and to those who are skeptic about piso fare...well, I tell you this, Piso fare is REAL! You just have to choose the best deal haha rhyming! :) It's actually my favorite "holiday" next to Christmas and Valentine's Day haha. Anyway, though I will only go to Taiwan and Shanghai next year, I included the other purchases I made for my mom (Dipolog) and my BF's Dad (Korea) to give you an idea about the piso fare.

Next week, I'm off to Singapore and Malaysia and I'm so excited for the things I will be sharing once I get back :) So hold on tight my friends, more travel and budget tips from yours truly, TinCo!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have scored such awesome bargains! :)

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha truly awesome! :) were you able to get at least one ticket last night? :)

      Delete
  2. So lucky Tin! Wala nakong naabutan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh? Sayang! Nung mga 6-7 am meron pa daw buy super konti nalang ang tingi2 na :/ oh well next time! :)

      Delete
  3. hi tin. another tip when buying cebu pacific fares. i only book the fares without any luggage, insurance, seat selector, etc. since this is matagal pa, and incase i wouldn't push through, hindi sayang. then a month or less before i would really travel, that's when i add na. at least hindi sabay sabay ang gastos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi gigicam, yes yes you're right! :) Sometimes we only book 1 check-in luggage and then just bring smaller bags in the cabin para tipid din and pressured to pack lighter ;)

      Delete
  4. wow.... i can't help but reading your blogs..... now, i believe that its really working! i just wish maka-kuha ako promo like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks diane! :) Meron yan just wait ;) I noticed before mahirap kumuha ng promo but now si Cebupac madami na seat sale mejo pangit nga lang sched kasi parang now you need to extend to a weekday :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...