Thursday, July 26, 2012

Travel Stuff

These are my latest travel "borloloy" haha :) My boyfriend's cousin, who is a Korean, gave this Travelus all-in-one wallet, passport, cards, and ticket organizer for our next international trip to Singapore. It's perfect because I love the color red and I'm very OC with my things :) My next buy would be a body bag? Or some sort...it's where you can put valuable stuff inside your clothes while you travel to avoid theft. I don't know the name of it but soon I shall purchase one haha.

The other cutesy stuff I recently bought in SM department store was a bag tag...a couple bag tag! Haha as you can see Korea na naman :) well, that's because it's my favorite place in the world :D Plus it's "terno" with my passport holder haha pa-cute effect lang ;)) Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wer to buy an all-ib-one organizer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy it in tiangges like Greenhills or in SM department store :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...